Lucky Labour Lotto
Be in it to win it, while supporting your local Labour Party
What is Lucky Labour Lotto and how it works?
Every member of Lucky Labour Lotto has the chance of winning £50 every month, with their allocated number for just a £5 monthly donation.
All proceeds will go directly to Southampton and Romsey Labour Party to ensure we have the necessary funds to build capacity, campaign effectively and engage with our local communities.
Without those essential regular donations from our members, Southampton and Romsey Labour Party cannot be financially sustainable or plan for an impeding General Election, where we must take the fight to the Tories and their millionaire backers.
Lucky Labour Lotto gives you the opportunity to help us win locally and nationally, so that Labour values and principles can benefit the many and not the few!
Southampton and Romsey Labour Party
working for our local communities
Rules of the Lucky Labour Lotto
- All members of Southampton & Romsey Labour Party aged 16 or over are entitled to participate in every Lucky Labour Lotto. The entry fee of £5 is paid to Southampton & Romsey Labour Party from their nominated bank account on the 1st of that month. Multiple entries per person shall be allowed.
- Members need to email firstname.lastname@example.org when they have set up their standing order. Upon conformation from the Treasurer the member will then be allocated a unique sequential number for the Lucky Labour Lotto.
- Lucky Labour Lotto will take place at each All Members Meeting, which is held on the 3rd Thursday of the month, except August where the draw will take place with 3 Executive Committee Members in attendance. In December the draw will be held at the Christmas Social. The winner will be the subscriber who has the number corresponding with the number drawn and will be notified if not in attendance and information will be in the monthly newsletter.
- The winner of each draw shall win a minimum of 20% of all entry payments for that month to a maximum of £100 but not lower than £50. Prizes will not roll over to the next month.
- Any disputes will be adjudicated upon by the chair of Southampton & Romsey Labour Party.
- All contributions, net of prizes, will be used by Southampton & Romsey Labour Party
To Take Part and Download the Standing Order Mandate Click Here
If you Would Rather Just Donate to the Party on a regular basis you can do so Here