Since we took control of the council we've been working towards building a stronger Southampton to be proud of.
Your opinions matter to Labour and that is why we never stop listening. You’ve told us what your priorities are and we’ve made them ours too. Vote for us on May 22nd and we can continue to work together to make our great city even better.
- Earn and learn – Citywide apprenticeships for local people
- Living Wage Leaders – Fighting to get you the wages you need
- Job Creators – Working with businesses to bring new jobs to Southampton
- Council Homes – Kept for Southampton people. No one gets on the waiting list without a 3 year Southampton residency
- Affordable Housing - 1 new home a day!
- Support - Working with tenants hit by the bedroom tax
- Road Repairs – Doubling the spending in residential areas to £2.7 million for 3 years
- Parking Charges – Frozen or reduced for 3 years
- Cleaner Southampton – We’re keeping weekly bin collections. Remember when the Tories left your bin bags rotting in the street? That won’t happen under our watch!
- Glass Collections – Making it even easier to be green. No more trips to the bottle bank!
- Sure Start Centres – We’re keeping them open. No more Coalition closures!
These are pledges we're prepared to fight for this May 22nd. Sign up to say you're with us!